Dunn County Pottery
Visit us today in beautiful Downsville, Wisconsin for easy gift shopping, wood-fired pottery and local gifts.
Visitors are always welcome
We offer a selection of fine stoneware pottery, local and fair trade gifts. Drop by today to check out the pottery shop, flower gardens, and stunning views in Dunn County, Wisconsin.
The Dunn County Pottery is open for easy self-service shopping every day of the year. Visitors are always welcome at our pottery gallery and gift shop. We are located in beautiful Downsville, Wisconsin, just six miles south of Menomonie, Wisconsin.
Open 7 days | 10 am – 6 pm — Visit us today!
Directions to the Pottery
N2543 461st Street, Menomonie, Wisconsin
1) From I-94, take exit 41 (State Highway 25) South to downtown Menomonie.
2) Follow Broadway Street (State Highway 25) through Menomonie.
3) Continue South on State Highway 25 about 6 miles to the town sign in Downsville, Wisconsin.
4) Turn left on Creaser (460th) Street.
5) Go three blocks to the stop sign at County Road C.
Look both ways and cross into parking at Simply Dunn, home of Dunn County Pottery. Welcome!
Visit us today!
PO Box 94 | Downsville, WI 54735
N2543 461st Street | Menomonie, WI 54751
Call or email us today with questions or to schedule an appointment with potter John Thomas!