Dunn County Pottery
Wood fired pottery and local gifts
Visitors are always welcome
We offer a selection of fine stoneware pottery, fair trade gifts, and more. Come visit our pottery shop, gallery, and beautiful flower gardens.
The Dunn County Pottery is open for business every day of the year, but only by appointment from January 1 – March 31st. Visitors are always welcome at our gallery and gift shop. We are located in beautiful Downsville, Wisconsin, just six miles south of Menomonie, Wisconsin.
Open 7 days | 10am – 6pm — Visit us today!
Directions to the Pottery
N2543 461st Street, Menomonie, Wisconsin
1) From I-94, take exit 41 (State Highway 25) South to downtown Menomonie.
2) Follow Broadway Street (State Highway 25) through Menomonie.
3) Continue South on State Highway 25 about 6 miles to the town sign in Downsville, Wisconsin.
4) Turn left on Creaser (460th) Street.
5) Go three blocks to the stop sign at County Road C.
Look both ways and cross into parking at Simply Dunn, home of Dunn County Pottery. Welcome!
Visit us today!
PO Box 94 | Downsville, WI 54735
N2543 461st Street | Menomonie, WI 54751
Call or email us today with questions or to schedule an appointment with potter John Thomas!